Gift cards are a great way to increase your cash flow and boost your profits. Not just for the holidays anymore, consumers purchase them year round.
- Increase revenue profits and cash flow
- Build your awareness through word of mouth advertising
- Acquire new customers
- Increase impulse purchases
- Upsell card recipients at POS
- Reduce cash back on returns
How it works:
Let’s say you buy a packet of 100 gift cards customized with your logo and branding. If your average gift card sale is $50, that’s $5000 in revenue you can generate. If you run at an average of 50% profit margin that is $2500 of pure profit in your pocket. In many cases, card recipients add their own money at the point-of-sale, increasing your revenue even more.